RSSB is seeking to recruit self motivated and qualified employees of high integrity to fill the following positions
1. ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANTS (9)
• Ability to perform a broad range of activities aimed at effective and efficient functioning of Director’s office, including maintenance of protocol, information flow, calendar management and confidentiality.
• Demonstrates commitment to RSSB’s mission, vision and values.
Focuses on result for the client, team support and responds positively to feedback.
• Stress management skill.
• Writing skills (letters, reports, memos and proposals).
• Interpersonal skills and outstanding communication skills.
• Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities.
• At least a Bachelors’ degree and/or A1 in secretariat training or specialized executive secretarial.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in progressively responsible secretarial, administrative, and/or programme duties is required.
• Extensive experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc), and in handling web-based management systems is required.
• Fluency (both oral and written) in English, French and Kinyarwanda is required.
• Proper language (required) usage, grammar, punctuation, spelling, and vocabulary.
2. RECEPTIONIST (1)
• Minimum of Secondary Education and/or executive secretarial training. University Degree or equivalent would be desirable, but is not a requirement.
• At least 2 years experience as a receptionist or as a secretary.
• Computer skills including the ability to spreadsheet and word processing programs at a highly proficient level.
• Effective verbal and listening communications skills.
• Knowledge of office administration.
• An understanding of relevant legislation, policies and procedures.
• Analytical and problem solving skills.
• Decision making skills.
• Time management skills.
3. SECURITY OFFICER (1)
• The applicant must be a graduate of any field.
• At least 4-5 years of experience with a private security agency or security experience in private sector of which 2-3 years as Senior Manager dealing in management, administrative policy and
• Should have in-depth knowledge of Security environment and security hazards.
• Should have undergone appropriate training in Senior Security Management.
• Preferably a former member of National Guard, Police Force.
• Effective communication, presentation and interpersonal skills required.
• Requires strong verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to formulate and articulate security strategies and solutions to all levels of management in a context that aligns with the corporate culture of RSSB.
• Ability to assess risks and implement appropriate measures to protect employees, RSSB operations, facilities, critical infrastructure and intellectual property.
• Ability to influence thinking of individuals without damage to the relationship.
• Ability to establish effective relationships with managers, staff and superiors through contributions provided in team settings.
• Must be able to provide constructive coaching and feedback to employees and management.
• Ability to work on complex issues, ensure adherence to budget requirements and provide accurate and timely decision making.
• Experience of working in big institution would be advantage.
How to apply :
Candidates should download the job application form from CSR website (www.csr.gov.rw) or collect it from RSSB. Interested candidates should forward their application letters, job application form, degree/certificate and CVs and any other relevant documents, not later than 27th January 2012 addressed to the Director General of Rwanda Social Security Board at the following address.
Plot 1003 Ubumwe Cell, African Union Boulevard,
P.O Box 250/6655, Kigali
Tel : +598400 Fax :+250 584445
E-mail : email@example.com
web : www.rssb.rw