WDA seeks to recruit a number of staff for 9 Vocational Training Centers in 4 Districts supported Adolescence Girls and Young Women Initiative (AGI) a World Bank Project. The VTCs are: Gacuriro VTC (Gasabo), Nduba VTC (Gasabo), KCT (Kicukiro), Kinihira (Rulindo), Bushoki (Rulindo), Shyorongi (Rulindo), Byumba (Gicumbi), Rutare (Gicumbi) and Rushaki (Gicumbi).
It is with this background that WDA invites suitable candidates to apply for the following vacancies:
1. School Manager (7)
- Bachelor degree in TVET related field, with Education experience.
- At least 3 years as school manager or 5 years as a TVET trainer (Teacher).
2. Instructors (28)
- Food Processing (6)
- Culinary (7)
- Aquaculture (3)
- Livestock/Poultry (4)
- Art and Craft (8).
- A1 Diploma in TVET related teaching filed
- or A2 with at least 3 years of experience in teaching area
3. Accountant (7)
- A1 in Accountancy, Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or any related field.
- 2 years of experience in similar work.
- At least A3 level of Education
- Have a valid driving license class B, having other categories is an added advantage
- Have 5 years of proven driving experience
- Fluent in Kinyarwanda, knowledge of English and French is an added advantage.
- Physically fit and able of working for long hours
- Knowledge of basic vehicle mechanics is desirable.
5. Security guard (14)
- A3 with training in Security
- Should be fluent in Kinyarwanda, knowledge of English, French and Swahili is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit the filled application form together with a Curriculum Vitae (CV) detailing their academic qualifications and professional experience in the above mentioned areas to the Director General, WDA or send e-mail to email@example.com. The applicants will be selected in accordance with procedures set out in the National Recruitment Guidelines.
Interested individuals may obtain further information on the following website: www.wda.gov.rw or call on Tel: (+250)0255113365 from 07:00 am to 5:00 pm, from Monday to Thursday and from 7:00 am to 2:00 pm on Friday.
Candidates should submit;
- a filled application form,
- Curriculum vitae,
- Photocopy of the National Identity card,
- Photocopies of academic certificates
to the WDA Headquarters in Remera Gasabo District Former KIST Campus or send to the above email address not later than Wednesday the 16th January 2013 at 5:00 pm.
Done at Kigali on 4th January, 2013