CARE International in Rwanda is seeking to recruit a "Monitoring and Evaluation Professional" for its Child Survival Project (KURANEZA Project) to be based in Kigali.
- Rwandan nationality;
- Bachelor's degree in Demography, Statistics, Economics, Public Health, Monitoring and Evaluation, Biostatistics or any other related field ;
- Minimum 2 years experience in Monitoring & Evaluation activities within national or international NG05;
- Minimum 2 years experience in national or international institutions operating in health fields is an asset;
- Fluent both orally and writing in English ;
- Conceptual and analytical skills are required;
- Proficiency in utilization of relevant software applications: Microsoft Office Applications, database and statistical applications ;
- Commitment to and interested in working with the most vulnerable people in community;
- Engaged and committed individual willing to abide by CARE's CORE values.
The job description is available at the CARE office at Kacyiru/Kigali, and at its sub office located in Huye District.
How To Apply
All interested candidates are invited to send their application and motivation letter by email to recruitmento,ca_r_e_Larg or to drop it off at CARE offices, attn Human Resources Manager - Monitoring and Evaluation Professional - KURANEZA Project.
Deadline for applications is May 22nd, 2013 at 5 pm.
Female candidates with the above profile are strongly encouraged to apply.
Within a period of two days from the deadline, only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Note that all applications material will not be returned
Kigali, May 6, 2013
Human Resources Department