P.O. BOX: 3268 Kigali - Rwanda
External recruitment Advert
Opening date: 4thApril 2017
Closing date : 9th April 2017
Ecobank Rwanda Ltd is a full service bank that joined the Rwandan market in 2007 with the aim of providing a broad range of products and Services to Consumer, Commercial and Corporates business segments.
The bank’s vision is to build a world-class bank and contribute to the economic development and financial integration of Rwanda and the region by providing customers with convenient and reliable financial products and services.
Ecobank Rwanda Ltd is an affiliate under Ecobank Group and operates in Central east and southern African (CESA) region.
In order to respond to our growing market with the required human capital, we are currently looking for experienced professionals in the Following area;
This position is a key position in Corporate Security and Investigation Services (CSIS). It is responsible for criminal investigations. The position is not office bound.
This role is responsible for investigating fraud, corruption, money laundering, theft, robbery, burglary etc., interviewing, taking statements from witnesses and clients.
Physical health and security of the staff, customers on the bank’s premises and bank infrastructure.
- Gather and efficiently organise the relevant evidence and information to accurately assess whether a crime was committed or not.
- Collaborate with internal and external agencies to secure; gather and share information on individual investigations.
- Conduct field investigations including telephone and face to face interviews with clients, witnesses, and other persons relevant to the investigation and obtain formal written statements.
- Draft reports and submitted to Management.
- Gather sufficient evidence in the relevant format should the matter proceed to arbitration, legal process or criminal prosecution.
- Collect and ensure that all fraud data is accurately stored in the fraud data base.
- Supply spread sheets and reports in the relevant format as and when require.
- Collect and ensure that all fraud data is accurately captured and stored in the fraud data base.
- Ensure all safety and security infrastructures are in place.
Internal: Engage with other colleagues within Ecobank to ensure an on-going focus on fraud awareness, detection, prevention and investigation. Collaborate with other functions such as Internal Control, Internal Audit, and Information Security etc.
External: To engage, influence, negotiate, collaborate and inform external stakeholders. To engage with public law enforcement authorities and legal providers on any issues related to criminal proceedings and approaches for improving the fraud strategy.
Qualification requirements & experience:
- Fraud investigation experience and suitable qualification
- Judicial systems, fraud related crimes, criminal justice system and investigation techniques
- Knowledge of civil and criminal law as related to investigations
- Excellent communication and interviewing skills
- Recognize the benefit of providing excellent customers service
- Desire to learn and be flexible to business change
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- People management and team leadership skills
- Sound PC knowledge
- Well-developed project management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Well-developed business risk management skills
Computer skills, data analysis and interpretation Analysis, Business Writing, Concern for Excellence,
Initiative, Impact, Innovation, Networking, Knowledge sharing, Project Management, Problem solving
If your career aspirations match this exciting opportunity, please write in confidence quoting the position on the subject matter ,not later than 9th April 2017.
Interested candidates should send their application file (CV and cover letter)
Due to expected high volume of applications we cannot respond to all applications and will only be contacting shortlisted applicants.
ECOBANK RWANDA MANAGEMENT.