The aim of the scholarships is to give sup
port to international students in the study of Medicine and Surgery.
Humanitas University also known as Hunimed, is an Italian private university dedicated to the medical sciences. Humanitas University provides a six-year course in Medicine taught in English. Humanitas Degrees are recognized across all of Europe for accessing the medical profession. Humanitas Degrees are recognized across all of Europe for accessing the medical profession.
Course Level: These scholarships are available to pursue one –cycle degree course.
Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the subjects of Medicine and Surgery with limited access (Class LM-41) in English.
Scholarship Award: These scholarships will cover a tuition waiver (discount on the tuition fees) worth 7.000€ yearly (i.e. you will pay an annual fee of 13.000€).
Numbers of Scholarships: Three scholarships are available.
Scholarship can be taken in Italy
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- Eligible candidates are the ones who rank within the first 10 positions of the test ranking.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous year degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply via email.
- Motivation letter was written by yourself;
- Transcript of grades of the last two years of education (not including the current year);
- Presentation letter(s) written by teachers or relevant persons (if any);
- Applicant’s Curriculum Vitae (Résumé).