The Primary mandate of the District Pharmacy being to ensure Public health commodity security in Health facilities of the District catchment area,
Nyagatare District Pharmacy is lookingfor a competent Laboratory Technician to join the Team and work on contractual basis. He will monitor and report on the District Pharmacy’s Laboratory Commodities Logistics management.
Qualification, Knowledge and Key technical skills required:
- Advanced Diploma in Biomedical Laboratory Technology: A1
- Proven experience of at least two (2) years in Medical Laboratory settings. Experience in logistics/Supply chain management for public health commodities, especially Laboratory commodities and knowledge of the Electronic Logistics Management Information System would be an advantage.
- Fluency in Kinyarwanda, English and/or French; knowledge of all an advantage;
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in common packages (word, Excel, Power Point) relevant to the work and eagerness and ability to lean new electronic used in supply chain and logistics management for public health commodities.
- Strong initiative and self-motivation required, with a commitment to teamwork.
Documents to submit and deadline of application:
Interested candidates shall fill the application form available at www.psc.gov.rw. Well filled application forms will be accompanied by a detailed Curriculum Vitae, a photocopy of required degree and a copy of the Rwanda National Identity Card. A proof of equivalence is also required for those who studied abroad. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Closed envelopes containing the documents requested will be deposited at Nyagatare District Pharmacy Directorate not later than April 12th 2017 at 11:00 am.
Done at Nyagatare on April 4th 2017
Phn MUSAFIRI Cyprien
District Pharmacy Director