Position Title: Procurement Manager – in Charge of Clinical / Pharmaceutical goods and services
Reports to: Senior Director of Procurement and Logistics
Location: Kigali Office
Manage procurement processes for local and international clinical goods, services, equipment, and consumables to facilitate the implementation of
Clinical programs as per Partners In Health - Inshuti Mu Buzima (PIH-IMB) vision, mission and goals.
The following are the key Job Responsibilities:
- Working with different stakeholders lead, the procurement process of pharmaceutical goods and services i.e Identification of suppliers, price analysis, place orders and monitor delivery and ensure transparency and value for money.
- Prepare sourcing documentation i.e (RFQs; ITB ;) for clinical / pharmaceutical procurements. Follow up to ensure timely delivery.
- Participate in bids analysis processes / tender committee for the purchase of medical goods, consumables and services and ensure compliance with internal and donor regulations as well as the acquisition of necessary approvals on a timely manner.
- Work closely with IMB Clinical department / programs to assess; evaluate quantities of needs and ensure that specifications and technical requirements provided by requestors are suitable for sourcing.
- Manage clinical and pharmacy requests claims and follow up on communications and ensure timely feedback to beneficiaries.
- Contribute to ensuring the procurement of drugs and other clinical goods and services are aligned to PIH and donor policies and guidelines.
- On weekly basis, revisit and update the procurement tracker for domestic clinical / pharmacy orders for goods and services in progress and update all the relevant departments and programs.
- Monitor clinical and pharmacy orders for goods, drugs, equipment and services. Work closely with the logistics team to schedule deliveries, prepare reception, physical inspection and storage.
- Any other duties as assigned to him/her by the line manager.
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills & Work Experience required
- Minimum of a degree in management, procurement and other related fields.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in the procurement in a busy organization. Experience in the procurement of clinical goods and services in a non-governmental organization is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
How to apply:
If you believe that you are the right candidate for the above position, please submit your application: CV and application letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications should be submitted not later than 5 May 2017.