Job title : Sales & Marketing Officer
Department : Sales & Marketing
Job Reports to : Business Development Executive
Job Supervises : N/A
Headquarted at Gasabo (Kimironko), Triumph House,2nd Floor, CIMG & Associates (www.cimg.co.rw) is a dynamic firm incorporated in Rwanda, and internationally recognized under DUNS: 561211795, NAICS: 541611, NCAGE: SBHR4. Since its establishment, CiMg & Associates has showed tactical and strategic capacity for all its services and solutions; the firm then specializes in business management systems, business mobility, finance, and market intelligence.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with Business Development Executive
- Conduct strategic mapping for prospects pipeline and leads.
- Reviews progress of sales throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company’s solutions and services.
- Provides quarterly results assessments
- Coordinates proper, efficient and stable sales results.
- Collaborates with Business Development Executive, General Manager and the Executive Director to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all goods.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Collaborates with Executive Director to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Receives and manages clients’ orders
- Collaborate with technical team during solution implementation blueprinting process
- Preparation of sales orders
- Prepare delivery documents
- Conduct strategic mapping for potential customers and draft visits plans for approval by the management
- Visit businesses to inquire about existing business opportunities
- Build relationships with clients.
- Understand the needs of each client and propose how CIMG can serve them profitably.
- Keep abreast of changes within the market place in terms of price, opportunities, customer preferences and economy.
- Focus on growing existing accounts and acquiring new clients.
Skills and experience required
- Proven experience in marketing and sales or similar roles
- Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, products promotion, etc.)
- Slid understandingof market research and data analysis method
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g social media) and non-digital (e.g press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, Finance, Tendering, etc.)
- Proficient in Ms Office and Business Software namely CRM on SAP Business One, QuickBooks, ZOHO, and Odoo)
- A technician with both creative, and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Fluency in English, and working knowledge of both French and Kiswahili will be an added advantage
- Bachelor of business administration, marketing, communication or relevant field
This is considered junior position, and starting annual gross salary is estimated at Rwf3, 295,522
How to apply
If you would like to join our team, please send a motivation letter, and a resume to email@example.com by May 3rd, 2017. Do not attach testimonials, and academic certificates.