Mahidol University is offering one full scholarship for highly qualified applicants wishing to study full-time PhD programme. The scholarship is also open for all international applicants.
The CMMU PhD in Management program emphasizes high standards and quality to benefit our students and graduates, now and in the future.
Mahidol University, an autonomous research institution, has its origin in the establishment of Siriraj Hospital in 1
888. Becoming the University of Medical Science in 1943, it has been recognized as the fourth public university in Thailand.
Course Level: Scholarship is available for pursuing full-time PhD programme.
Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded in the field of Management.
Scholarship Award: For applicants who are awarded the scholarship, the following fees will be waived n(contributed by CMMU):
- Matriculation fee
- Tuition fee
- Student status fee (if any) during conducting the thesis
Scholarship can be taken in Thailand
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following area for the scholarship:
- A score of 70 or higher on the CMMU PhD Program Analytical Entrance Exam.
- Demonstrating high English proficiency, with an English test score equivalent to a TOEFL test score of 600 or higher, on a test determined by CMMU as part of its entrance requirements. Native speakers are exempted.
- Pass the CMMU Entrance Examination, including the interview with faculty.
- Must apply as the full-time student for the PhD Program (not part-time).
- In good mental and physical health.
- Never been imprisoned under the final sentence except for a negligent offence or misdemeanour.
- Do not demonstrate the radical behaviour.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Master degree in management or a related field, with a GPA of 3.50 or higher as a target. Applicants with the degree from a university abroad, or with a different grading system, can apply and submit their transcript for an individual assessment.
Test Requirement: GMAT score of 600. Applicants without GMAT can take the CMMU Analytical Test: for further information, please see the PhD Analytical Test.
English Language Requirement:
- TOEFL paper-based score of 575 or higher (TOEFL iBT: 90+) or IELTS (academic band) score of 6.5 or above. Applicants with TOEFL paper-based scores between 550 and 575 can also be considered for acceptance, under the condition to improve the English score to 575 within the 1st year of the PhD program
- Applicants who do not have a recent TOEFL or IELTS test score (taken less than 2 years ago), can take CMMU’s own TOEFL ITP English test.
- Completed CMMU PhD application form and required documents
- Statement of purpose: (1-page single space) why you should get this scholarship
- 2 Academic References: support your scholarship application.
- Full CV: (Maximum of 4 pages single space)
Application Deadline: The application deadline is May 31, 2017.