Job Title: Head of Commerce
Reporting to: CEO
We are looking for motivated sales and marketing director in Kigali. Given that we are in a post start-up phase, our sales and marketing director would have a key role which requires a great amount of ownership and adaptability. Innovation and creativity will be highly needed to support future growth.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Manage daily administrative tasks to ensure the Marketing department runs smoothly
- Develop and implement strategic marketing and sales plans and forecast to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Oversees, evaluates market research and adjust marketing strategies to meet changing market and competitor activities.
- Develops and manages sales and marketing operating budgets
- Plans and oversee advertising and promotion activities
- Monitors competitors products, sales and marketing activities
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and takes corrective action to guarantee the achievement of marketing activities
- Establish and maintain relationships with partners
- Guides preparation of marketing activities and reports
- Reviews and analyze sales performance for each product
- Meet with key clients to maintain relationship and negotiate for a new market
- Represent the company at trade association meetings to promote our products and services
- Proven experience as sales andor similar role of 3 years
- Demonstrate experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
- Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
- Understanding of different business disciplines (IT, finance etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office and business software (e.g. CRM)
- A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing, communications or relevant field; MBA in Marketing will be an added advantage
How to apply: If you would like to join our team, please send a motivation letter, and a resume to email@example.com by midnight Wednesday 17th May 2017.