HRD (HR DIRECTOR)
Description of key Tasks
- Proactively work with the CEO in developing an annual workforce/ recruitment plan
- Designate to assist various departmental line managers with their recruitment needs
- Conduct interviews and ensures qualified and competent candidates are hired.
- Identifies areas for improvement in the recruitment process, using best in class tools and techniques
- Maintains Human Resource Information System records and compiles reports from database.
- Assist in administering various human resources plans and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Assist the CEO designate in the development and implementation of Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting and communicating benefit information to employees.
- Assists to Conducts recruitment, new-employee orientations; Monitors career path program, employee relations counseling, and exit interviewing.
- Establishes and maintains department records and reports.
- Handles employee relations counseling
- Effectively coordinates staff transfers/movement both across departments/Zones, Liaise with medical insurance vendors and ensures qualified employees are duly covered
Startimes personality: integrity and diligence
1) Good writing ability,
2) Good communication skills and love people
3) Time management
4) Resulted -orientation of adjectives
5) High implementation capability
6) Good problem analysis and problem solving skills
Age 30 - 35 Years
Health Must be physically and mentally fit, Young, Vibrant and Agile.
Degree Bachelor degree at least
Major Human Resources management, Business Administration or Other related discipline
Work Knowledge Basic HR knowledge especially training and performance management HR function, good knowledge of labour act, pension act, trade union act and other related labour act and regulations. Documentary management est.
Computer skill Micro-Soft Office. Power point and Excel
Other Labor Legal knowledge is must
Work experience required
At least 5 Years HR work experience.
Interested candidates should send their application enclosed with a cover letter, Curriculum Vitae, Academic documents and other certificates. The application should be addressed to the CEO OF STAR AFRICA MEDIA (Startimes) and delivered to STAR AFRICA MEDIA offices especially in HR Department or send on email address:email@example.com from Friday, May 5 up to Wednesday, May 10, 2017 at 5:00 pm. startimes head office is located at KIGALI-KIMIHURURA. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for written and interview.
Done at Kigali, May 03, 2017