On any given day, 2.5 billion people use Unilever products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future.
A job at Unilever is a career made by you, with development opportunities, benefits and a working culture that embraces diversity. So whether you’re looking for an internship, graduate opportunities, or a job opening to progress your professional career, at Unilever you can shape your own path as you work with the brands and people that drive our sustainable business growth.
Procurement Manager- Rwanda (Job Number: 17000253)
Location : Rwanda-Rwanda (State Level)-Kigali-Unilever Tea Rwanda Limited
Job Field : Supply Chain
Posting Date : May-12-2017
End Date : May-19-2017
Job Type : Regular
Shift : Day Job
Job Schedule : Full-time
MAIN JOB PURPOSE:
Professional sourcing of products/services meeting the specified needs of the Business at most competitive commercial terms.
- Procurement of the materials/services Portfolios: where to buy, how to buy
- Develop and implement strategies for the procurement of the respective portfolios.
- Follow market conditions, prepare price trends and formulate future markets trends for the business
- Support the business with accurate price forecasting. Prepares information on purchase prices and conditions to enable proper budgeting and cash forecasting.
- Identify metrics, tools and process to optimize sourcing, supplier activities and efficiencies.
- Initiate and drive complexity reduction projects (e.g. harmonisation of specifications and suppliers)
- To assess, identify and select the appropriate supplier base that would meet the needs of the business
- To directly lead or co-ordinate large procurement projects him/herself as needed.
- To deliver cost savings based on sourcing strategies and compliance management.
- To continuously improve ways of working and optimise procurement activities.
- To handle complex and diverse customer, supplier or operational issues within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- To ensure the satisfaction of Unilever's internal customers with the services provided by the procurement organization
- To lead the rationalization of suppliers, materials and services that meet Unilever's business requirements
- University degree in Business related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in Procurement or Supply Management
- Experience on large-scale change management projects
- Confidentiality & High Integrity
Please log on to https://unilever.taleo.net/careersection/external/jobdetail.ftl?job=17000253 Under Professionals category, click on ‘Apply now’ and follow the steps. You can also set to receive job alerts whenever a vacancy is posted using the same link.