University of Essex is inviting applications for academic excellence international masters scholarship. These scholarships will be awarded on the basis of academic merit and all academic applications will automatically be considered. The application deadline is September 30, 2018.
- Application deadline: September 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s degree level at University of Essex in UK.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: The scholarship worth up to £5,000, paid as a discount on tuition fee.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The students of Bangladesh, Canada, China, Ghana, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Russia, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, USA and Vietnam can apply for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be classified as an international student for fee purposes
- Be entirely self-funding your studies
- Be applying for a full-time Masters course in 2018-19 (excluding MBA)
- Meet the academic criteria in the table above
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply: If applicants meet all the eligibility criteria and firmly accept the offer of your place by 30 September 2018 then you will automatically be awarded this scholarship. Applicants’ll be notified of your award by the end of October 2018. You don’t need to complete an application form.