ISCO seeks to recruit competent candidates on positions below;
Job Title: Security Systems Manager
Job Purpose: Manage electronic security projects through the project lifecycle including conception, design, estimating, installation, testing completion, maintenance, and completion for various customers.
- Develop value engineered ideas to incorporate into the system design with a focus towards functionality, cost, and reliability
- Design computer and network-based security and/or communication solutions by integrating standard and non-standard security, IT, and communication components
- Design systems and networks based on contractual requirements and specifications for communications infrastructure and electronic security and surveillance applications
- Manage subcontractors in the installation of intrusion detection, access control, CCTV and data communication systems
- Oversee the installation and configuration of computer systems, calibration of field devices and installation of communication infrastructure
- Develop the detailed plans for implementing the designed solutions, identify, develop, and estimate appropriate change orders
- Ensure all deliverables, equipment, support are delivered on schedule and are technologically correct, properly documented and supported and follow all company standards
- Develop cost estimates including; design costs, material costs, and installation costs for procuring equipment and installation materials
- Schedule all project work, and manage this work against their appropriate dashboard and complete job status reports, expense reports, safety logs, and other documentation as required.
- Develop and implement strategies for acquiring new business
- Develop proposals; text, graphics and technical diagrams to successfully convey the high tech security solution and innovative offerings in response to customer requirements
- Perform configuration and testing of system components to validate design concepts
- Provide customer support for installed system, troubleshooting, as well as emergency site visits
- Participate in the review and revisions of company standards and standard operating procedures
- Follow up on recovery of dues for security systems services
Education and Professional Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, Software Engineering or related field. Master’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Security, Software Engineering or related field is an added advantage
Working Experience: A minimum of 5 years’ relevant working experience with at least 2 years’ managerial experience
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
1. Excellent IT and engineering skills
2. Excellent hi tech security skills
3. Excellent project management skills
How to apply:
The interested candidates should submit their complete documents containing Application letter, CV, Academic papers, ID Copy, Medical Certificate, Criminal record clearance, recommendation from the last employer and at least 3 referees at ISCO head office located to Gikondo not later than Friday 2nd February 2018.
NB: For more details about this job announcement, visit our website www.isco.co.rw .
26th January 2018.