Prime Insurance Limited is an insurance company, established in 1995 by Rwandan investors. To harmonize the conduct of insurance market in Rwanda, the Regulator enacted a directive that required insurance companies to separate their general and life insurance businesses.
The Company is seeking to recruit highly skilled, self- motivated and experienced person to fill the following post:
2. Claims Analyst
Under the supervision of Claims Manager, the Claims AnalystOfficer shall Analyzes and reviews insurance claims for accuracy, completeness, and eligibility.
Job Title Claims Analyst Officer
Supervisor Claims Manager
Duration Open ended
Salary Competitive package based on qualification and experience
Closing Date Monday, February 05th, 2018 (5:00PM, Kigali time)
- Work with claims department, IT staff and relevant subject matter experts to analyze and document system requirements and procedural changes.
- Participate in development efforts and system implementations, including analysis, design, development, data conversions, testing and documentation
- Develop and run both ad-hoc and standard queries and reports in support of department efforts.
- Administer applicable system maintenance tables for related codes, calculations and workflow updates.
- Develop alternatives and recommend solutions to meet operational objectives and solve problems.
- Support claims department initiatives and participate in and provide support to companywide initiatives.
- Reviewing the policy to determine which charges are eligible for reimbursement
- Reconciling a claims adjuster's estimates
- verifying and updating information on submitted claims
- Monitors trends of claims ratio and advise accordingly
- Data processing knowledge
4. JOB SPECIFICATION
- Bachelor degree accounting , finance, applied statistics or any other related field;
- Holding CPA full or ACCA; masters is a plus
- Three (3) years of business analyst or project management experience
- Being Rwandan by nationality
- Age maximum: 40
- Computer skills
- Ability to follow specified Procedure
- Ability to Communicate and Negotiation skills
- Ability to work under Pressure
- Proficiency in record keeping and Data analysis
5. APPLICATION PROCEDURE:
Only Qualified Candidates should submit their application letter, Curriculum Vitae (CV) with proven work Experience, Copy of academic documents, transcripts and a copy of National Identification to PRIME INSURANCE Ltd mail: email@example.com
The deadline for submitting applications is on 05th February 2018 at 5pm local time. Applications should be addressed to the Chief Executive Officer of PRIME INSURANCE Ltd.
Chief Executive Officer