STECOMA-Syndicat des Travailleurs des Entreprises de Construction, Menuserie et Artisanat,Supply and delivery of carpentry consumables for the assessment of carpenter
STECOMA-Syndicat des Travailleurs des Entreprises de Construction, Menuserie et Artisanat
Kigali, January 30th, 2018
- STECOMA is a registered trade union of workers from all enterprises, cooperatives and associations operating in the area of construction, Carpentry and Craft in Rwanda with 48,000 active members. STECOMA has received funding from GIZ to implement Recognition of Prior Learning in carpentry and part of the fund is earmarked to finance the provision of Supply of carpentry consumables for the assessment of carpenter.
- In the framework of implementing of Recognition of Prior Learning in carpentry programme, STECOMA invites interested Bidders to submit their bids for the supply and delivery of carpentry consumables for the assessment of carpenter.
- carpentry consumables for the assessment of carpenter.
- The list of the carpentry consumable may be obtained from January 31st, 2018 at 08:30 am during working day from STECOMA office located in Biryogo, Maison Trésor 2th floor, upon presentation of non-refundable fee of 10,000 Frw paid to the STECOMA account number 403-3776970-11 opened in BPR.
- All the bids shall be valid for a period of ninety calendar days (90 days) after their submission.
- Well printed bids, properly bound and presented in four copies one which is marked original must be submitted to STECOMA Secretariat located in Biryogo, Maison Trésor, 2th floor not later than 09th February 2018 at 09:30 am local time.
Bids will be opened at the same day at STECOMA’s office, on 09th February 2018 at 10:00 a.m in the presence of the Bidders who wish to attend. The Outer envelope should clearly indicate the tender name, title and marked as follows: ″ Do not open except in the public session”
6. The bidders for supply and delivery services are requested to provide the following documents:
- Cover letter on the company letterhead,
- Copy of company registration,
- Copy of tax clearance certificate,
- Copy of RSSB clearance certificate,
- At least three contacts for references from organizations for which the bidder has successfully delivered similar items
7. STECOMA reserves the right to accept or reject any bids, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of Contract, without obligation to inform the affected Bidder/s of the ground for STECOMA action.