Chemonics International, an international development firm based in Washington, D.C., seeks a Grants and Procurement Assistant for the 3-year USAID-funded Duteze Imbere Ubutabera (Access to Justice) Project in Rwanda. The project aims to increase access to justice and enhance the rule of law in Rwanda. The project will focus on improving judicial effectiveness in both formal court mechanisms and community justice, as well as, work closely to improve public understanding of judicial system processes and legal rights throughout the 30 districts in Rwanda. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of people around the world.
- Degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting, Business Management or other relevant degree required. Advanced degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a management capacity in the private sector, large NGO or development consulting firm.
- At least two years of experience in a USAID program, supporting the administration of grants, subcontracts, and/or procurements.
- Strong knowledge of USAID rules and regulations pertaining to grants management.
- Good knowledge of Rwandan laws and regulations.
- Fluent English
Application Instructions: Please submit CV, cover letter, and contact information by February 23rd, 2018 to email@example.com. Please include the position you are applying for in the subject line. No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. More information about Chemonics International can be found at www.chemonics.com.