Date: February 13th,2018
Invitation to Tender (ITT) Reference No: TBD
USAID Global Health Supply Chain Program - Procurement and Supply Management (GHSC-PSM) project, Implemented by Chemonics International Inc, invites your submission of a tender to provide service in accordance with the conditions detailed in the attached documents. Chemonics intends to issue a contract for the following service: Provision of Transport Services for a duration of one year
Interested Service Providers are advised to collect tender document at Chemonics offices starting Tuesday February 20th, 2018.
Insert office Address
Your tender response must be received in the following format:
- Cover letter, signed by an authorized representative of the offeror (see Section 4 for template).
- Official quotation, including specifications of offered equipment (see Section 3 for example format)
- Copy of offeror’s registration or business license (see Section 1.5 for more details)
- Bids to be submitted in a sealed envelope, addressed to Country Director
- The envelope should indicate the ITT reference number, but have no other details relating to the bid.
Your return tender must be received at the address above not later than February 28th, 2018 at 5:00PM ("the Closing Date"). Failure to meet the Closing Date may result in the tender being void.
Returned bids must remain open for consideration for a period of not less than 60 days from the Closing Date. Chemonics – GHSC-PSM is under no obligation to award the contract or to award it to the lowest bidder.
Should you require further information or clarification on the tender requirements, please contact Operations Team in writing at the following address: OperationProcurement@ghsc-psm.org
We look forward to receiving a tender from you and thank you for your interest in doing business with us.