LOCAL JOB ADVERT
CIMERWA Ltd is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with capacity of 600,000tons of cement per year with PPC Ltd having 51% shareholding.The company Operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of its localization and optimization plans, the Company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater for the country’s growing demand for cement and that of the region.
CIMERWA Ltd is looking for experienced professional to fill the following vacancies.
A2 in Math, science or art
- One year relevent Experience
Reporting to the Instrumentation Foreman, Instrumentation technician will be responsible for;
- Devise, select, set up, and operate electronic instrumentation and related electromechanical or electrohydraulic apparatus used for operational and environmental testing of mechanical, structural, or electrical equipment, and translate test data for engineering personnel to formulate engineering design and evaluation decisions:
- Select, install, calibrate, and check sensing, telemetering, and recording instrumentation and circuitry, and develop specifications for nonstandard apparatus according to engineering data, characteristics of equipment under test, and capabilities of procurable test apparatus.
- Sketch and build or modify jigs, fixtures, instruments and related apparatus, and verify dimensional and functional acceptability of devices fabricated by craft or technical personnel.
- Perform preventive and corrective maintenance of test apparatus and peripheral equipment.
- Install or direct technical personnel in installation of unit in test chamber or other test facility.
- Operate test apparatus during test cycle to produce, regulate, and record effects of actual or simulated conditions, such as vibration, stress, temperature, humidity, pressure, altitude, and acceleration.
- Analyze and convert test data to usable form, using mathematical formulas, and prepare graphs and written reports to translate test results.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are requested to submit the application at CIMERWA Ltd head office at BUGARAMA, RUSIZI District, and western Province or at its liaison office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali and/or at E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org;copies of their Degree certificates, application letter, detailed curriculum vitae and any other relevant certificates not later than Friday 19th February 2018.
Done at MUGANZA, on 12th February 2018
Bhekizitha Wiseman Mthembu
Chief Executice Officer