LOCAL JOB ADVERT
CIMERWA Ltd is Rwanda’s largest cement manufacturer with capacity of 600,000tons of cement per year with PPC Ltd having 51% shareholding.The company Operates a dry process technology Plant in Muganza Sector, Rusizi District in Western Province. As part of its localization and optimization plans, the Company is recruiting professionals to fully optimize its production capacity and hence cater for the country’s growing demand for cement and that of the region.
CIMERWA Ltd is looking for experienced professional to fill the following vacancies.
Fitter & Turner, Boilermaker, Diesel Mechanic
Minimum A1 qualification in the related field
- 2 Years relevant Artisan Experience in a Heavy Industrial/Mining Environment
- 2 Years Cement specific Experience would be advantageous.
- World class availability, reliability and serviceability of Plant, equipment and tools
- Achieve acceptable service quality
- Comply with all approved business process and Engineering Standards
- Comply with all relevant legislative standards
- Optimize asset performance(ability of plant and equipment to produce at capacity)
- Optimize asset usage(availability & reliability)
- To ensure high standard of customer service to both internal and external customers
- Satisfy customer needs
- No valid customer complaints
- Application of Company best practices
- Embrace Vital Elements of a Performing Organization.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates are requested to submit the application at CIMERWA Ltd head office at BUGARAMA, RUSIZI District, and western Province or at its liaison office at KIMIHURURA, City of Kigali and/or at E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org;copies of their Degree certificates, application letter, detailed curriculum vitae and any other relevant certificates not later than Friday 19th February 2018.
Done at MUGANZA, on 12th February 2018
Bhekizitha Wiseman Mthembu
Chief Executice Officer