Facebook is pleased to offer Wireless Communications Systems Internship programme to study in the USA. Applicants must be pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering. International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme. This is an unpaid internship programme.
Field of Internship: Facebook is seeking interns who will help develop theory, algorithms, and simulations relating to advanced digital wireless communication concepts.
Internship can be taken in USA (Woodland
Eligibility: Minimum Qualifications
- Pursuing a Master’s or Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering
- Experience with MATLAB simulation modeling of wireless comm techniques: QAM/PSK modulations, RRC pulse shaping, OFDM, SC-FDMA, BER vs. SNR analysis and MIMO
- Familiarity with RF lab testing using equipment such as PNA, spectrum analyzer, signal generator, arbitrary waveform generator
- Experience in time-domain and frequency-domain wireless communication system design
- Troubleshooting and analytics
- Familiarity with MATLAB & Simulink, HFSS, ADS, C, or Python
- Experience using Software-defined radio (SDR) for evaluation of baseband algorithms such as digital precoding, MIMO equalization, and other beamforming techniques
- Prior wireless channel sounding experience in millimeter wave and microwave frequencies
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
Internship Description: Facebook was built to help people connect and share, and over the last decade our tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate with one another. With over a billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at Facebook offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Number of awards offered: Not Known
Internship Duration: This is a 12-week internship position located in our Woodland Hills office (near Los Angeles).
Notification: Not Known
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.
Internship Application Deadline: Contact Employer