B.P 188 Kigali
RE: RECRUITMENT OF FIELD ASSISTANTS
FXB Rwanda is a Rwandan Local Non Governmental Organization (NGO) created in February 2012. It is affiliated to FXB International, an international NGO created in 1989, whose mission is to fight poverty and HIV/AIDS. In line with its program implementation, FXB Rwanda would like to recruit three “Field Assistant” who will be based in Musanze and Huye Districts.
The Field Assistants will be mainly responsible for organizing and carrying out economic strengthening activities, health education including HIV prevention for beneficiaries and communities, providing education and follow up to supported children in school.
The Field Assistants tasks include:
- Sensitization of communities and target groups on program objectives, strategies and activities.
- Identification and registration of potential beneficiaries of the program based on the OVC selection criteria.
- Participation in preparation of action plans (weekly, monthly, quarterly,and annually) in consultation with OVC Regional Manager and other colleagues
- Assistance to program beneficiaries in preparation and execution of income generating activities (IGA) and ensure their active participation in Internal Saving Lending Groups (ISLGs).
- Support orphans and other vulnerable children (OVC) enrolled in the program to have school materials / fees on time and have close monitoring of them to ensure they remain in and complete school.
- Keep good collaboration with local leaders and other OVC stakeholders operating in the target area
- Sensitization of beneficiaries and communities on HIV prevention and collaboration with health centers to ensure beneficiaries’ access to voluntary counseling and testing for HIV as well as ensuring access to HIV care and treatment of patients in needs
- Ensuring home visits to assist beneficiaries and follow-up of activities
- Provision of psychosocial counseling to all beneficiaries
- Participation in monitoring and evaluation of program activities
- Preparation of report of activities performed
Qualifications and experience
- Have experience of 3 years with implementation of OVC programs or community development programs,
- Have Bachelors’ Degree in Social sciences, Community development, Public health or related fields
- Have experience in provision of different trainings
- Be fluent in English
- Should have a driving license of category A (driving license of motorcycle)
How to apply:
Interested candidates with required skills and competences are requested to submit their applications (only hard copies will be accepted) addressed to FXB Rwanda Executive Director. The applications include motivation letter, CVs and well completed FXB application form (found here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/68hw76cw49ch06q/Job_Application_Form_-__FXB.pdf)
must be submitted to FXB Rwanda coordination office located in Building called BRIDGE 1 in the second floor ( former Rwanda Revenue Authority ) located on the road KN 07 (Poids Lourds to Car Wash, opposite to HYNDAI), not later Monday, February 26, 2018 at 4:00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for exams.
Done at Kigali on February 19, 2018
Executive Director / FXB Rwanda