ITM Africa Ltd is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to work in its office in Kigali.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist (Recruiter) is responsible for the full-cycle recruitment and pre-hire process for full-time, temporary and high-volume positions. You will play an active role in the entire recruiting lifecycle, from posting jobs and screening CVs to partnering with our clients, conducting interviews,negotiating employment offers and delivering an extraordinary candidate service. You will help keep our hiring process running smoothly and ensure that we recruit and retain a diverse and high-performing employee population.
- Understand and coordinate with managers to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates using a variety of outlets, such as job postings, social media, headhunting and professional networks
- Plan and conduct interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Draft job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Make evidence based decisions on offers to candidates, negotiate employment agreements, conduct pre-employment background and reference screening
- Use innovative recruiting methods, campaigns, job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast internal and clients hiring needs by possessing industry-specific knowledge
- Assist in the development and management of internships
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates by updated information on job applicants and report on evolution of candidates' files
- Maintain Applicant Tracking System and run reports as requested
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or Social Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years of full-cycle recruiting experience within a busy organisation
- Extensive knowledge of recruitment/hiring laws and practices
- A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within an organisation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time management skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Understanding of HR and recruitment software,
- Strong analytical skill
- Fluency in English and good knowledge of French;
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send an application letter addressed to the HR manager plus an updated Curriculum Vitae in English, including 3 professional referees to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning in the subject line " Talent Acquisition job application"
The deadline for receiving applications is February 28, 2018