The New Forests Company is an African-based sustainable and socially responsible forestry company with established, rapidly growing plantations in East Africa and timber processing assets which deliver a diversified product base for local and regional export markets. NFC strives to deliver both attractive returns to investors and significant social and environmental benefits to communities. The New Forests Company is looking for a self-driven, self-motivated and hardworking person who will take on the roles and responsibilities of a Sales Representative
Location : Kigali
Reporting to : Sawmill Business Manager
Basic Position Function
The candidate should have industry experience and have the credentials to deliver. A seasoned individual with a strong and proven record of delivery.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Experience: Minimum of 3-4 years of experience in field sales and experience working within timber or building sector
Essential: Graduate in Sales and Marketing.
- Following up new business opportunities and setting up meetings.
- Establishing and maintaining working relationships.
- Dealing with existing accounts and bringing through new ones.
- Communicating new product developments to prospective clients.
- Responding to tenders and request for information in a timely manner.
- Good business sense
- Understanding the market and competitor products.
- Good negotiating skills
How to apply
If you think you possess the above-mentioned specifications and are ready to accept greater challenges, please forward your application and updated CV clearly indicating the job title in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com or in hard copy to our offices (Kigali, Nyanza and Kitabi) not later than Monday 28th February 2018