The Brigham Young University is pleased to offer academic scholarships for international students. Prospective new freshmen are eligible to apply for undergraduate scholarships beginning with the term/semester they are admitted.
The Brigham Young University, sometimes referred colloquially as The Y, is a private research university located in Provo, Utah, United States.
- Application Deadline: December 15, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing the undergraduate programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award: Multi-year full, one-year full, and half tuition awards will be determined on the basis of available funding and the qualifications of the candidates relative to one another, once the applicant pool has been finalized.
- Number of Scholarships: Brigham Young University anticipates awarding approximately one-fourth of the new incoming freshmen students an academic scholarship.
- Nationality: US and international students
- Scholarship can be taken in the USA
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The US and international students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Prospective new freshmen are eligible to apply for undergraduate scholarships beginning with the term/semester they are admitted. Freshmen must submit all admissions materials to the Admissions Office by the scholarship deadline in order to be considered for scholarships.
- English Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to Apply: Applicants should complete the BYU Scholarship Application online. University encourages all students to complete the online scholarship application, regardless of their circumstances. By completing a minimum of the first three optional sections you will be considered for all possible scholarships offered by the Financial Aid Office: